Job summary: Principle duties
- To transport and to attend to patients and clients within the care of Mahamas Ambulance in accordance with policies and procedures
- To ensure that the ambulance vehicle and its equipment and consumable stock is in operational readiness at all times and to report any defects immediately to the on-duty officer in accordance with stated policy and procedure
- To actively participate in stringent cleaning routines on vehicles, equipment and areas of the garaging and parking facilities to ensure effective infection control standards are adhered to
- To be accountable for basic vehicle maintenance in accordance with the vehicle check procedure dictated by the vehicle handing-over form
- Conduct the role in a professional, caring and compassionate manner ensuring a high level of customer and patient care is provided at all times and maintaining strict patient confidentiality
- To maintain the professional image of Mahamas Ambulance Service.
- Undertaking the work rota in a flexible manner and to provide out of hours cover if required with notice given
- As requested, undertaking any other duties/responsibilities, which are considered to be relevant to the post at the request of the on-duty officer or his/her appointed representative
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Preferably with a valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC) for the year 2019.
- NO working experience in the related field is required for this position. Hands on training will be provided once candidate successfully join our company.
- Male or female, preferably with good upper body strength and healthy body.
- Preferably have a valid FULL driving license (D & B2).
- Age between 25 to 45 years old.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Vacancies: 20 position
How to apply:
Kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word / PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title or by call/whatsapp +6019 6126 392 (Mr. Abdul Kadir) for more info regarding this vacancies.